Pending works for Sanskrit Documents site
Update: June 22, 2015 (From November 25, 2006)
This page links currently identified "pending" projects or works associated
with Sanskrit Documents site.
This is prepared to help volunteers to get involved in "clearing"
some of the documents of their liking. Please keep track of the update dates
and inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
for suggestions. Please refer to the comprehensive list of projects for additional information.
Encoding and proofreading
- Regularly check broken links (using Xenu type program) and improve the site.
- Preparing shankara.html listing all the transliterated and translated works
of Adi Shankaracharya. This will involve combining texts from
and various other list servers such as dvaita, advaita, ambaa-L archives.
A list of complete works of Shankaracharya is available here:
HTML. The Work of Shankara is also listed in the Sringeri Vidya Bharati Foundation publication paramaartha tattvam, Eternal Truth.
- Replying to various requests and questions which are received over email or
- Update FAQ list.
- Update file related to Upanishad links.
- Maintain and update contributor's list, encoding wishlist, Veda links, Gita links, et cetera. One person should maintain one file to include comprehensive information.
- Proofread ITrans | PS | GIF Introduction to Sanskrit Grammar.
- Proofread ITrans | PS Sanskrit Nouns/Verbs tables - "shabdavibhaktii pratyaya".
- Update mirror sites on regular basis.