Bhagavad Gita LinksThe following list has additional links to what is available at Gita documents site, which contains Bhagavadgita in Sanskrit with verse and word meanings in English, Gita-verse-a-day utility, encoded text for easy search, and other commonly know Gitas such as Gurugita, Ashtavakragita, Ramagita, Ribhugita et cetera.
- gitaaonline.com - Bhagavad Gita
- Sowmya Ramkumar's site contains many bhagavada Gita discourses, audio and video clips, and
links to sites as well as a Gita-Verse-A-Day utility and a unique FAQ.
- Gita supersite with translations, audio, and commentaries by scholars.
- Sanskrit text in
- by Rakesh Mullick, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete text of Shankaracharya's Gita commentaries is
available at http://www.sankara.iitk.ac.in and http://www.granthamandira.com.
- Listen to the MP3 audio files of English translation of Bhagavadgita. It includes all the chapters with summary read by Michael Scherer of http://www.desperaudio.com/.
The publication is "Srimad Bhagavad Gita : The Scripture of Mankind," by Swami Tapasyananda.
The book is available at Sri Ramakrishna Math, Chennai, India. If you listen to any of it and like it, please let Mike know.
- Bhagavad Gita with audio in mp3 for select chapters.
Guidance through Bhagavadgita by Chinmayananda,
Online and Correspondence courses for Gita study
- Sanskrit verses individually scanned. English translation by Swami Sivananda of Divine Life Society. Also see Bhagavadgita for Busy People and another article.
The Sacred Song, a new translation by McComas Taylor and Richard Stanley.
International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- The bhagavada Gita As It Is by Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
with verses in Devanagari and transliteration, meanings, and audio clips.
Kannada discourses; Geeta Bhashya from Madhwacharya's Sarvamoola Grantha's and Mantralaya's Raghavendra Teertha's Geeta Vivruthi
- Gita Quiz Book(pdf) from http://www.gitajayanti.org.sg for Gita Jayanti group at Singapore. The group holds competi
- "Sing-Along Bhagavad Gita" - text and audio in VIDEO Format - is now online at: http://www.gitasingalong.on.to. The chanting is done by Dina-Anukampana Das, dinaanu at gmail.com or dina at on.to, India - Vrindavana, Dist. Mathura, Mob. + 91 - 93199 06672 + 91 - 99271 97171.
- http://everydaygeeta.blogspot.com, thoughts on Bhagvadgita by N. M. Sundar.
University of Evansville:
- Ancient World Culture
On yatharthgeeta.com, the Bhagvadgita is available as "yathArthagItA" commented by Shri Paramahansji Maharaj. The text with commentary is available in the following languages in well prepared PDF format, English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Norwegian, Belgian, Hindi, Asamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, and Urdu. It is also available in nicely done clear MP3 audio format in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, German. The Shri Paramhans Ashram is located at Shakteshgarh, Chunar-Rajgad Road, Dist.- Mirzapur (U.P.), India.
The multimedia CDs are normally with music and non-traditional tunes. There are number of them available , e.g. http://www.sudarshana.org, http://www.bhagavadgita.com, and additional ones from search at google.com with "bhagavad gita audio download." Also see http://hinduism.about.com/od/thegita/ .
B. S. Murthy has written books Bhagvad-Gita: Treatise of self-help , same gatewayforindia version, with audio. His works are also available at Constitution Society (Religious Scriptures) Vedanta Spiritual Library, OmJai.org, Boloji.com.
For additional links to articles and activities online, visit http://sanskritlinks.blogspot.com.