Sites Hosted from Sanskrit Documents site
The following not-for-profit sites have been made available
from the Sanskrit Documents site. These promote Sanskrit
literature and are presented for personal studies. They have
their own copyrights. If you have any such
site you want to host here please write to email@example.com.
If not obvious, send a note on how your site
pages will promote Sanskrit studies and/or how the work
falls under voluntary category.
- Complete Narayaneeyam, Complete Narayaneeyam (all 1036 shlokams) are presented here by Lalitha and Sanatkumar. Each shlokam is shown in Sanskrit, with audio rendering, transliterations in English, Tamil, and Gist in English, with relevant images. (word meanings by Asha Murarka, Malyalam book.)
Narayaneeyam, a great Sanskrit epic, is a brilliant condensation, by Shri Bhattathiri,
in 1036 shlokams(stanzas) of the great epic Bhaagavatham composed by Sage Vyaasa.
- Surasa.net, Classical Indian (Carnatic and Hindusthani) Music, (mostly Telugu) Discourses, Literature (audio)
- giirvaani : Translations of Sanskrit Classics
concept, design, and translations by Desiraju H. Rao.
The literatue includes classics such as vAlmIkI rAmAyaNa, gIta govinda, raghuvamsham, harivamsham, bhArata sAvitrI, Ritusamharam, mahAbharata tAtparya nirNaya, naTarAja symbolism et cetera. Original at http://www.giirvaani.net/.
- Valmiki Ramayana with Sanskrit text, word by word and verse meanings of the entire Ramayana written by Sage Valmiki. Concept, design, and translations by Desiraju H. Rao. Original at http://www.valmikiramayan.net/.
- Stotra Ratnas, English translations of many important Sanskrit stotras by P.R.Ramachander.
His stories and rhymes, mainly started as a passtime for his grandchildren, are presented at mirrors 1, 2.
- Ribhugita from Shivarahasya Navigate through 50 Chapters or find them at doc_giitaa folder. See links for translations, videos, and books.
- SETU Sanskritam-English Translational Utility by Late M. R. Rao.
- Sanskrit for All by Late M. R. Rao. A repository of Astronomy photographs, and informational essays, all in Sanskrit.
- Sanskrit Geeta Ramayanam,
Sanskrit translation of original Marathi composition of G. D. Madgulkar.
The translation with identical metrical compositions is by Professor
Sitaram B. Datar, Andheri, Mumbai, India. This presentation is given in various language scripts : Devanagari, Roman, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Kannada, Oriya, and Malayalam.
A PDF file of the Sanskrit Geeta Ramayana is prepared in Devanagari by Shri Sunder Hatttangadi.
Shri Datar has also composed a text
with 207 verses, presenting his ideas in Sanskrit, Marathi samashloki,
and English, for the Eradication of Superstitions.
- Home page of S. N. Sastri, stotras on Guruvayurappan and many more translations and commentaries.
- A mirror of Mahabharata page with text and Devanagari display of BORI critical edition as well full Kumbhakonam
- Valmiki Ramayana page with links, text, and Devanagari display.
- Various pujas page with links, text, and Devanagari display. See also the update page.
Detailed Terms and conditions are being developed.
For any questions, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org