The following links direct to Sanskrit books available online as
scans. If you find other websites or links that have scanned documents
in Sanskrit, please send a note to email@example.com. For encoded
Sanskrit documents visit main page or list of texts elsewhere.
With PDF files available directly from DLI at http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/
these software scripts,
specifically used earlier with older DLI image server, may not be
of much use, but are listed here for alternative purpose.
- A DLI Downloader prepared by Munish Chandel can be downloaded from http://dli.shunyafoundation.com/ . It needs only the barcode to initiate downloading and generates a PDF (also adds a barcode on the first page). It is relatively faster than other tools. The latest version also has index of entire DLI catalogue, searchable and one can download a book with right click.
- A simple no-frill Linux script is developed by Shriramana Sharma. It is placed at https://github.com/sanskrit-coders/DLI-tools among other developers' tools for Sanskrit texts.
- DLI Downloader 0.23: The DLI Downloader is an easy to use,
comprehensive software solution to download books or selected pages from
the DLI at high speeds. It is a one-click install and provides one-click
downloads from both DLI sites.
The DLI Downloader 0.23 is a completely free, small and fast
tool from Prabhu of PR Labs and runs on all Windows platforms such as
Windows XP, Vista, Server and Windows 7. The DLI Downloader can also
be downloaded from locations 1.
No other downloads are necessary.
(DLID 0.1 users must install DLID 0.23 afresh.)
See also its announcements and an FAQ on blogspot and wordpress.
- DLI-viewer and downloader by Ajit Krishnan http://www.aupasana.com/software. The utility has a search capability, direct linking, PDF file creation and other features. It adds a page link as footer on each page.
- Use an "Addon" called "batchdownload" for firefox to download books.
Use the DLI-viewer and downloader above to generate a PDF file from the images downloaded using this addon.
- Use an "Addon" called "downloadthemall" for firefox to download books.
Use the DLI-viewer and downloader above to generate a PDF file from the images downloaded using this addon.
- There is another Firefox plugin BatchDownload that can also be used for downloading series of images.
Use the DLI-viewer and downloader above to generate a PDF file from the images downloaded using this addon.
- ABS DLI Downloader
V2.2 by Alok B. Shukla (for his name ABS). The file
version 2.2 (1.067 Mb), marked April 2012, is shared at 4shared.com
which requires registration. (If you do
not want to register, download the file from
renamed and relinked from convenience. Please use your own discretion.)
Similar to above DLIDownloader by Prabhu,
this also needs only the barcode of the bOok. Not all books are linked
from here so check the DLI and compare. Alok has titled it as "Where Knowledge is Free" from a poem by Ravindranath Tagore.
Several people have collected scans of Sanskrit books from the different repositories and placed them online.
- The Sanskrit E-Books site at http://sanskritebooks.org has a list of free
downloadable Sanskrit ebooks posted at various sites such as scribd,
mediafire, ibiblio.org, esnips, archive.org et cetera.
- Ajit Krishnan's DLI downloads
(or the direct SkyDrive link) OR onedrive" grouped in different categories (veda (adhyatmika),
- Adisesh Iyyengar's Shared Files on Mediafire. The total number of files is over 8600. They are categorized (2009) as below. A title search is also allowed. Explore.
- 01.Vedic Religion (or) Srivaishnava | 251 Folders, 6496 Files, Tags: Veda, Srivaishnava, Vadakalai, Vedanta Desikan, Ramanuja
- 02.Ebooks Created 04/23/2009 | 42 Folders, 649 Files
- 03.Hinduism Created 02/12/2009 | 5 Folders, 101 Files, Hinduism doctrines, scientific proofs, etc.
- 04.Music Created 11/12/2009 | 59 Folders, 650 Files
Tags: Carnatic Music, Devotional Songs, Sankeerthanas
- 05.Proofs of Rebirth Created 04/23/2009 | 0 Folders, 53 Files
- 06.Miscellaneous Created 03/17/2009 | 9 Folders, 661 Files
- Atman's e-books kept on mediafire.
- Collection at ambaa.org (see files larger than 1Mb).
- Digital Library at Muktabodha Indological Research Institute has a large collection of encoded as well as scanned books.
- Sri Vaidyanatha Deekshitiya Smrti Muktaphalam and at 2.
- Ancient Indian mathematics and astronomy (Ganita and Jyotish) and Sanskrit Grammar (Vyakarana) texts are available at Joseph Leichter's wilbourhall.org site. Specifically
Aryabhatiya, Bhaskaracarya's Siddhanta Siromani, Brahmagupta's Brahma-Sphuta-Siddhanta, Jagannatha Samrat's Rekhaganita, Minaraja'a Vrddhayavanjataka, Panini- Kashika, Mahabhashya, Surya Siddhanta, Varahamihira's Pancasiddhantika, Brihat Samhita, Brhat Jataka et cetera. Other major texts include Astadhyayi of Panini, with the Kashika commentary, Mahabhashya, Amarakosha, Dhatupatha, Siddhanta kaumdi etc.
- Categorized links to books from various sources at The Portal to Ancient India
- See a comprehensive list of scanned books at scribd under ekoaham.
Documents scanned and uploaded by Shri Hemant Moghe of Baroda.
- Digital library at agamaacademy.org. The texts AgamA include kAmika, kiraNa, pUrva karaNa, uttara karaNa, makuTa, suprabheda, vIra, vatUla, yogaja, and many vidhI.
- ISKCON's multimedia portal at ebooks.iskcondesiretree.info hosts many scanned or individually prepared PDF files related to Krishna Consciousness. Also visit kunjeshwari.com for additional downloadable books in different languages.
- Shodh Ganga, a reservoir of Indian theses, which include many papers dealing with Sanskrit. http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in. Some are
direct download of thesis on Shivasahasranamastotras. Other links to thesis (at least a list) are
being compiled at http://sanskritworld.in/m-phil-theses/.
- A Buddhist library site http://lirs.ru/lib has many downloadable books. It is a Russian site but one can easily follow the English part for accesing the books. It has very unique way of linking the books. In google search bar type,
pdf site:http://lirs.ru/lib OR
pdf site:http://dharma.org.ru/ OR
djvu site:http://dharma.org.ru/ to get links to the set of files.
- Posted books/PDF/audio files on 4shared.com with search on the word Sanskrit. Many of these are reposted copies of items online elsewhere
- Asian Classics Input Project (ACIP) is busy entering many Buddhist and Yoga related books.
- Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh RSS books 1
- Books related to speeches of Osho/Rajneesh are available at http://www.osho.com/library.
has quite a few media files providing teachings of the great teacher.
The Hindi discourse (videos) are available at http://www.youtube.com/user/OSHOHindi.
Additional books are also found in Osho collection. http://www.oshonews.com has photography journal interpersed with
lectures and writings of Osho.
- A source of information on Vishishtadvaita.
The group is planning for 108 more books under the series
Ahobilavalli Grantha Maalaa. See also srihayagrivan.org, links, and http://prapatti.com/ (with audio files prepared by Sunder Kidambi.)
- http://cincinnatitemple.com/articlesRel.html hosts many articles related to Hindu practices and thoughts.
- http://vishnudut1926.blogspot.com/ carries scanned copies of Vaishnava, Shakti, Vedanta, Vaishnava-Puranas, Hindi-Sanskrit, stotra, stutis, and sahasranAma related topics.
- Books on Yogavasishtha and Vedanta on Scribd posted by Jnaanaananda.
- The site of http://jagadgururambhadracharya.org includes compositions of Shri Rambhadracharya, especially Unicode Sanskrit texts of the
epic Sribhargavaraghaviyam, the epic Gitaramayanam, and the duutakaavya Bhrngadutam.
Scanned PDFs include
- Scanned books are posted in bulk on scribd.com. Links for some
of the Sanskrit and indology related books are given below.
(We are not sure if some of the books posted on this scribd accounts have copyrights.
If these links are objectionable, please specify as we are just
- Complete works of Madhvacharya or Ananda Tirtha posted by Ajit Gargeshwari on archive.org.
- Spiritual Media books at http://www.dadabhagwan.org in English, Gujarati, and Hindi
built from question answer sessions of Dada Bhagwan (Ambalal Muljibhai Patel) who established Akram Vignan - the science of Self Realization.
- Dwaita Library has independently scanned books of various authors.
- Books written by V. D. Savarkar, mostly in Marathi, are available at http://www.savarkarsmarak.com/,
- The books written by Swami Raksukhadas are available for download, see English and Hindi, and other languages sections. Most of these are quality publications from Geetapress, Gorakhpur,
contact for hard copy book sales.
- Bhaktivedanta Research Centre holds many Vaishnava literature manuscripts.
- http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk - Articles from biblical studies site .
Revealing records of 1835 Britishers for "ultimate evangelization of India." Orientalists could not win to adopt Sanskrit in the education (good or bad?).
comparative article (Carey and Vivekananda 100 years apart), 2004 article mentions about Yesu Gita, interesting!
- Aryasamaj publications are available at many places, see archive.org,
They include original text and commentaries of all Vedas,
Satyartha Prakash, related books, and complete works of
Dayananda Saraswati who established Aryasamaj based on Ten
principles of Arya Samaj. The ved-yoga.com
hosts many publications in PDF format. See the list
of of Books uploaded on that site and associated links under Vedic
Literature, Yog-Darshan, Swami Dayananda Literature.
- The following link has puShTi-mArga-vaishnava books for free download. It has several Sanskrit granthas.
http://www.pushtisahitya.org. The sublinks leads to more books.
The .net and .org are interconnected.
See additional books in Hindi with some Sanskrit texts on
More puShTimArga related kirtan-sangraha books are available at http://www.pushtisudha.in/ebooks/ including
Balakrishnachampvakhya Prabandha : Composed by H. H. Shri Jiwanji Maharaja
Explore also audio lectures and music at Shri Balakrishna On-line Pathashala
Janma Prakarana Subodhiniji,
a curriculum to encourage Advanced Studies in Pushtimarg
Pravachan with study material, Shri Dixitji Maharaj live in Pathashala,
Taalchakram with E-tuitions for the Pakhawaj,
The texts such as Vishwaparakash, Sahitya Rukmini Mangala Kavya, Prayoga, Sanskrit Kirtan, Vaishnava Agama Mahopanishat Padma Samhita, Neeti : Pravhin Katha Sadharan, Geeta Govinda Gudhartha Deepika,
Shrinivas Vilas of Venkatesh, are linked from Vallabhacharya Agrahara, bhiaShmIpariNayachampUH
and Nrisimhavijaya mahAnATakam under celebrating Samskrutam Series.
- Malini magazine, all issues are posted. The magazine is a publication of Ishwar Ashram Trust, New Delhi. The Magazine was started by Swami Lakshman Joo himself. The Magazine is one of the Notable Contributions to Kashmir Shaivite Scholarship in recent years.
Magazine includes articles in English, Hindi, Sanskrit and Kashmiri.
- Collected Works of Vasistha Kavyakantha Ganapati Muni in 12 Volumes. , download available once are disabled. Provide contact details and the purpose to Shri Sampadananda Mishra sampadanandamishra at gmail.com to download the books. Five scanned volumes are posted at scribd.
- Krishnakosh site at
http://hi.krishnakosh.org is a repository of various Hindi commentaries
on the Gita including Hindi version of Gita Rahasya and works on Krishna
by well known scholars like Karapatri Maharaj, Swami Akhandanandaji,
Sudarsan Singh Chakra, et al, in addition to 'Krishna Ank' of Kalyan in
- Holy Teachings of Vedanta, Ensinamentos Sagrados da Vedanta http://estudantedavedanta.net prepared by
students of Vedanta and the teachings of Sri Ramakrishna and Swami Vivekananda
from Sao Paulo, Brazil. The site has many links to related books.
- http://arshaavinash.in/, holds
free e-books on Vedanta, Sanskrit Grammar and Indian Culture.
- Visit http://www.scribd.com/sanskritvyakarana, for over 90 high level Sanskrit grammar scanned books. The list includes
Ashtadhayi of Panini with commentaries, Upsargartha Chandrika,
Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi with commentaries, Vakyapadiya of Bhartrihari, Varttika,
Nighantu, Nirukta, Sphotanirnaya,
Madhya Siddhanta Kaumudi Prashnottari,
Upsarga Varga of Mahadeva Bhattacharya,
et cetera. See also http://www.scribd.com/collections/3833696/Sanskrit-Sahitya-Vyakarana,
- Many Sanskrit Grammar books are compiled on archvie.org access. Other audio and book collection by Chandradutt Sharma is also on archive.org.
- The http://musicresearch.in site is involved with Music research and
documentation. It hosts scanned Sanskrit granthas for the Indian Classical
music, such as Abhinava-tala-manjari, Ashtottara-sata-tala-laksanam,
Sangita-samaya-sara, Raga-vibodha, Raga-mala, Sangita-sastra,Raga-manjari
et cetera. The site contents are available here.
- Music Research Library at http://musicresearchlibrary.net/
is a "collection of publicly accessible and freely downloadable electronic resources related to Indian Music." It has catalogues, periodicals, dissertations,
and a few hundreds of scanned books, all related to Indian music, Hindustani, Carnatic, and
others. There are many audio files (30 min each from cassettes) for learning Carnatic Sangeet.
- Many of the books from Music Research Library are also available at archive.org. Please follow the list prepared based on the titles for convenience of access on archive.org.
- Sanskrit Chandamama serial copies from 1984 through 2006
are available at http://archive.org/.
They are arranged by years
Explore other sets of different years as they get posted online.
Thanks to Chandamama
publishers to produce such marvelous publication. It is unfortunate that
due to financial troubles the magazine had to be shut down. Thanks to
(sangatham.com) to save/store and post this collection online.
- Guruguha Sangita Sampradaya Pradarshini at http://www.ibiblio.org/guruguha/ hosts texts and translations, essays, articles and indices relating and pertaining to South Indian Classical Music (Carnatic music). The scanned books in the library are available in
The English version of "Sangita Sampradaya Pradarshini" by Subbarama Dikshitar
is not a scanned document, but actually typeset in LaTeX and placed in
as a five part series as PDF files.
(It was the first attempt at translating this mammoth
telugu work. It is entered by P. P. Narayanaswami.)
- Books written by Jagadguru Rambhadracharya of Chitrakoot, Madhya Pradesh available for download and on Wiki.
- In the continuation of spirit of helping people increase their devotion, Shri Mahaperiaval trust, the trusties
have their publication available for free to download. Please see the
Download the E-books section. The books include
Tejinivanamahathmiyam, Vishnu Stuthi Manjari-1, Vishnu Stuthi Manjari-2,
Vishnu Stuthi Manjari-3, Samartha Ramadas charitram,
Stutithrayee, Veesharanyamahathmiyam, Soundaryalahiri_part_1,
Soundaryalahiri part 2, JayaJayaHanuman, Srivachyakshetramahathmiyam,
Hanumanstuthimanjari, KasiKandam, Balasaparya, et cetera.
(The builtin Firefox browser has problem with the PDF files just apparently
with many font based errors, so download and view these in PDF reader.)
- A study of history of Indology Read Online, details at
"An Expose of Indologists of the Raj and Their Gurus!"
- A large number of scanned books written in Odia are available at odia.org.
- Books published by Himalayan Academy https://www.himalayanacademy.com
Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha hosts couple of
Sanskrit books. Read the vidyApITha kulagItikA.
- Vidya Prasarak Mandal, Thane,
Maharashtra, India, has undertaken
many noteworthy projects over many years. Explore the contents of
the page. There are quite a few scanned books in their Digital
Repository section that is searchable using dspace. Click on digital libraries, E-Books, and E-Journals
including Disha (since 1996) and celebrated Saddharma (since 1965). (Needs subscription.)
In September 2014, the mandal is organizing
an international conference to celebrate
900th birth anniversary of Bhaskaracharya. To prepare for the occasion, it has gathered Bhaskaracharya's
articles and studies on the topic.
महाराष्ट्र राज्य साहित्य आणि संस्कृती मंडळ
Maharashtra State Literarature and Cultural Center
has presented 444 Marathi books well known authors at their
Download site https://msblc.maharashtra.gov.in/ for additional information
Books are listed Devanagari and Itrans for convenience.
Corresponding Marathi/Devanagari page
- Books by Swami Shantananda Puri are available for download. See also http://swamishantanandapurimaharaj.org/.
Also a video
Get in the mood of God.
- All the puranas are available for download at http://vedpuran.ne, and are also available at http://singhal.50webs.com/books.htm.
- The site http://www.dwarkadheeshvastu.com
provides many large scanned books such as Rigveda, Samaveda, Atharva Veda,
Bhavishya Puran, Brahma Puran, Brahmavaivarta Puran, Chhandogyopanishad,
Devi-Stotra-Ratnakar, Garg-Sanhita, Garuda Puran, Kalidas Sukti Sudha,
Kurma Puran, Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi, Brahad-Dristtant-Mahasagar, Matsya
Puran, Narada Puran, Padma Puran, Patanjali Yogadarshan, Bhavartha
Ramayan, Shiva Puran, stotra ratnavali, Vishnu Pran, Valmiki Ramayan,
Varaha Puran, Vaman Purana et cetera and corresponding audio files for some
texts with Hindi translations.
- Many publications by Shri Nagesh Sonde (Age 80+)
are available for download at
in Konkani (Goan) and English. The books are well formatted and published.
They are freely available in PDF format. His autobiographical essay Goals in Life is thought-provoking.
Online Library of Digitized Sanskrit and Prakrit Manuscript Catalogue holds
PDF files from scanned books of catalogues which are listed in the book
Bibliographic Survey of Indian Manuscript Catalogues (1998) by
Subhas. C. Biswas and referenced elsewhere. Dominik Wujastyk has made these available
in connection with the project "Philosophy and Medicine in Early Classical India". funded by the Austrian Science Fund
- Sanskrit Sahitya account on scribd has many Sanskrit books. See Veda Bhashya, Sanskrit Pratibha journal issues, Sanskirt Unmesha 14th Rajasthan Sanskrit Sahitya Sammelan, and various grantha.
- Kerala Sahitya Akademi has uploaded hundreds of open-domain Malayalam books (includes Sanskrit books in Malayalam script
and a small number of English books) at DLI link of
Kerala Sahitya Akademi collection at http://www.dli.ernet.in/KeralaSA.php?
(downloadable as single PDF files like ASI library).
Another collection of Malayalam scanned books is provided by
Malayalam daily, Mathrubhumi, at http://digital.mathrubhumi.com/, click on books.
- Sanskrit books at University of Pennsylvania Upenn (many of them being in German).
- There are many scanned journals from different groups and followings posted on the internet. (Some of them are not in Sanskrit are useful readings.
These are listed here for interested readers.)
- Other non-Sanskrit but equally important scanned books of the works of personalities, their experiences, and their reach to inspire are in following collections :
- Hindusthani Sangeet Shastra by Pandit BhatkhandeVol 1,
Vol 3, and
- The scanned books by Smt. Pushpa Srivatsan are posted on archive.org
along with audio of her instrumental recitals. The scholarly
books written and translated by her in Engilsh and Tamizh are Sri TyagaRama
Pushpavali, Sri Ganga
Sri Tyagabrahma Pushpanjali, and Himalaya Gadyam .
Being an ardent devotee of Sri Tyagaraja and his music, the gadyam is a
"lilting poetic prose that describes the grandeur, splendour and spiritual
vibrations of the snow-clad ranges, dense forests, gushing rivers and placid
lakes of the majestic Himalayas as the Sadguru's form, nature, teachings,
principles and his Kirtanas."
- Back issues of ISKCON's magazine 'Back to Goahead' are available at
Scanned pdfs of first editions of Prabhupada's Bhagavata, Gita, etc are available at
Library of Yoga books, magazines and conference proceedings are available at
http://libraryofyoga.com/. It is maintained by Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana or VYASA, http://svyasa.edu.in/, as a Centre of Advanced Research (CAR) in Yoga and Neurophysiology accredited by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Vivekananda Library Onlinehttp://vivekananda.net/ contains many PDF files of literature of and on
Swami Vivekananda published and edited by Frank Parlato Jr.
- Pandit Todarmal Smarak Trust site is hosting many scanned PDFs of books and "jaina pathadarshak" magazine on Jain
literature with emphasis on Digambara sub-sect. The aim of the trust is to
"Prepare full-time scholars in Indian religion, philosophy and culture and oriental languages so as to enable them to help moral awakening and character building programs in the community, both in India and abroad."
- Digital Library has compiled books by and on individual personalities.
Collected works of
These are listed in Indian
Parliament library site.
- Nehru Portal with writings
in 61 volumes, Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Minister of Culture, Government of India.
- Gandhi Heritage Portal,
सम्पूर्ण गांधी वाङ्ग्मय
at https://www.gandhiheritageportal.org/ is a repository of complete works of
and about Mahatma Gandhi. A Sanskrit translation of Gandhiji's autobiography "The Story of My Experiments with Truth" in Sanskrit is avaialble as
satyashodhanam, translated by
Pandit Hoskere Nagapa Shastri, 2009 edition. A comprehensive compilation of
writings and writings by others in mulptiple languages is available.
See the team and notable participants for this portal.
- Complete works of Mahatma Gandhi is available at http://www.mkgandhi.org/ along with publications by his associates such as Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Jayaprakash Narayan, Dada Dharmadhikari and others such as,
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan,
J. C. Kumarappa,
Hermann Kallenbach, and
Baba Amte. The site includes speeches, audio, video, photo gallery and many articles.
- Sanskrit translation of Gita Pravachan by Vinoba Bhave is available
at the following link.
- Complete Works of Ambedkar are available on this google drive.
- A collection of spiritual books in PDF.
has Japuji Guru Nanak and its Sanskritanuwad written by Sukhdev Muni.
Nepal's digital library is posted at
http://pustakalaya.org and searched portion for
- Collection of
the books of Srila Baladeva Vidyabhushan scanned and posted by Dr. Demian Martins on archive.org.
Sri Baladeva Vidyabhushan was a well known
Gaudiya Vaishnava acharya (religious teacher) in 18th century. He was a prolific writer.
(Information and list of books posted on BVParishat group July 11, 2014.)
- Links to Sanskrit Stories
- Sanskrit story collection, includes Balanitikathamala - Nandalal 1921,
Chorachatvarimsi Katha (Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves) - GK Modak 1934,
Divyadrishti - Sanskrit story - Narayana Sastri Khiste 1936,
Dvatrimsat Puttalika Simhasanam - Jivananda Vidyasagara 1896,
Kapinamupavasah - DT Tatachariyar 1913,
Katha Kusuma - Pt Ambikadatta Vyasa 1887,
Katha Kutukam - Richard Schmidt 1898,
Nitipatham - Pandith Priyanath Vidyabhushan 1926, and
Samskrita Katha Sangraha - DK Rajguru 1938.
- Purnapaathram by Siromani Sannidanam Suryanarayana Sasthri (DJVU format)
- audio on surasa.net
posted by Atul Narkhede. The stories include chaturasya kAlIdAsasya,
shIta.n bahu bAdhati,
shaTham.h prati shaaThyam.h,
jaatasya hi dhruvo mR^ityuH,
J. R. D. Tata,
vachanaM shiilam.h aakhyaati,
naamadheyena kiM phalam.h,
- Stories presented in Sambhashana Sandeshah monthly magazine from Samskrita Bharati.
The books can be viewed in Devanagari Unicode and downloaded in PDf format.
The newer site has lots of new features including
mobile friendly outlook.
Index of authors and articles from all back issues is also available now.
- Some of the stories in audio format are at http://www.speaksanskrit.org/audio/kathaaH/, listed as
panchatantrakathAH/ 13-Dec-2008 08:27 -,
tRShNAsarpasya_daMSanam.mp3 13-Dec-2008 08:47 2.7M,
- Sanskrit literature, stories on wikipedia
- Stories at samskrutam.com
- YouTube Sanskrit stories on bookboxinc channel.
- rasadhwani-kalakendra on soundcloud.com.
- Sanskrit stories audio uploaded by Ajit Krishnan
- Sanskrit Short Story Podcasts and combined as
Carl Clemens (coauthor, bhAratabhAShAnItI)
1अध्येतव्यं बहु अस्ति - 03:47
2अनन्य-शरणता - 03:26
3ज्ञानी नाम - 03:28
4मन्दहासपूर्वकं तत् मुखम् - 03:54
5मनोधर्मः तु भिद्यते - 03:31
6परिश्रमेण साध्यं सर्वम् - 04:15
7सर्वं प्राप्तुं शक्यम् - 03:01
8यशस्वितायाः रहस्यम् - 03:18
9अध्यापनं मम धर्मः - 04:11
10परोपकारी स्वामी - 04:15
- The storyweaver.org.in has quite a few Sanskrit stories very well drawn and presente
d. There is no audio or video. Visitors are encouraged to volunteer to transla
te stories in Sanskrit. The current list includes over 30 stories in Sanskrit (February 2016.)
- www.rarebooksocietyofindia.org/ is online website of Rare Book Society in India. The site is setup to encourage to discuss and rediscover truth with the help of rare books posted on the site. Site includes links/collection of videos as well.
- Works of Sridhara Ayyaval both in Sanskrit and Tamil at
- Sanskrit essays, articles, biographics
- Many of the books posted on the sites linked from here may have copyrights.
For copyright related clarification, please visit FAQ : The Online Books Page of UPenn, article "How Can I Tell Whether a Book Can Go Online?" and
FAQ : Copyright at Wikipedia.